Critical thinking is helpful if you want to be a leader, researcher, manager, investor, and anyone who wants to possess this skill to be more proactive and in control of every aspect of your life. . Here are 17 websites for you to practice critical thinking every day.
Useful website for startups.
– Link: http://edu.inc.com/
2. TED Talks
Learn the experts’ shared knowledge and see how they present issues to defend their opinion.
– Link: https://www.ted.com/talks
3. Reddit Lectures
Collection of top sermons from experts, academia, government and leaders.
– Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/lectures/
4. Google World Wonders
Explore the ancient and modern world with lots of useful resources.
– Link: https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/?hl=en
The website helps you learn things from many angles.
– Link: https://lifehacker.com/
6. Library of Congress
Online knowledge library.
– Link: https://www.loc.gov/
Free, online book library.
– Link: https://courses.lumenlearning.com/catalog/boundlesscourses
8. Internet Sacred Text Archive
A series of free books on religion, belief, folklore, mythology, alchemy …
– Link: http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm
Learn from experiences, share what you turn and examine problems on many new perspectives.
– Link: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/
10. Trivium Education
Where you learn to use rhetoric, grammar, and logical judgment.
– Link: http://www.triviumeducation.com/trivium/
11. HubSpot Academy
Portal about marketing, SEO, sales, advertising … for anyone interested.
– Link: https://academy.hubspot.com/
12. University of the People
Non-profit organization with free courses in business administration, computer science and health.
– Link: https://www.uopeople.edu/
13. PBS Video
Free, in-depth documentary films.
– Link: http://www.pbs.org/video/
14. Project Gutenberg
Website offers more than 50.00 literary works.
– Link: https://www.gutenberg.org/
A place to store useful articles, videos, and more for offline reading.
– Link: https://getpocket.com/
16. MIT Open Courseware
Computer program courses are ideal for both beginners and beginners.
– Link: https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
Free online courses come from more than 40 universities.
– Link: https://www.futurelearn.com/