1. Anonymize and encrypt data going back and forth with VPN(*) or using Tor(**)/Brave(***) browser via VPN
The journey to learn foreign knowledge and culture is never-ending, but the fact that some carriers, agencies, companies, and schools block some websites, or squeeze bandwidth to almost nothing. usable,…
There are many ways to access websites when blocked, but today I would like to share the way that I think is the most optimal and simple for general users, based on my internet usage How This I have applied to access websites even if blocked on the Router.
Using VPN: In addition to its main use of concealing user information, a VPN can help increase network speed in the event of an undersea fibre optic cable break, or if network operators are reducing bandwidth speed or network congestion occurs. then a VPN can help speed up your internet.
220.127.116.11 Cloudflare Warp VPN: Free, official from Cloudflare.
Cons: Cannot customize server address. The server is usually a Hong Kong server, sometimes a Singapore server.
- ProtonVPN: Free/Paid. It’s free, you should choose a Japanese server. If you pay a fee, you should choose a Singapore server.
- Cons: Free servers are often overloaded at night, the speed is reduced compared to normal times but still ok.
- SoftEther VPN: Free. VPNs are provided by volunteers, mostly from Korea and Japan.
- Cons: A bit difficult to use for new VPN users.
- HideAway VPN: Paid. Should use server Singapore, Japan. In the VN-Zoom forum, there is a topic to share k.e.y.
- Cons: Pay
- ExpressVPN: Paid, with a 7-day trial. Should use according to its auto-select server, or if you prefer, use Singapore, Japan server.
- Cons: Paid. Anyone who is going to play Trails Reset remembers to fake IP, this guy is very aggressive in copyright, even based on IP.
- After installing and running the VPN, go to the desired website. If it still doesn’t work, it’s most likely blocked on the Router. Let’s go to item b.
2. Combine VPN with Tor browser/Brave browser to access(****)
NOTE: If only using VPN can access the desired website, there is NO need to use Tor/Brave Tor tab to avoid slowing down the network speed.
This method should only be used on websites that are blocked on the router or other methods that a VPN cannot bypass!
With the Brave browser, you need to install it, and Tor runs the exe file to extract it and use it.
- Brave Browser
- Tor Browser
- https://www.torproject.org/download/languages/With Brave browser
After installing Brave, open the Brave browser, go to the menu and select Open a personal window with Tor technology or use the shortcut Alt + Shirt + N
Scroll down to the Tor Status section, wait until it shows Connected to be able to access the internet. (As shown below)
With the Tor browser: You open the Tor browser and select Connect, then wait a bit for Tor to be ready to access (turn to purple background).
Those of you who have ever used the Tor/Tor protocol will know that the internet access speed is quite slow due to its mechanism. To overcome slowness, you should combine with VPN software to speed up access significantly.
The article ends here. Thank you for your attention.
* A virtual private network (VPN) connects your device through a secure tunnel to a remote server in the country of your choice. This helps mask your IP address, making it appear as if you are accessing the internet from the remote server’s location instead of your actual location. When combined with encryption, this tool provides an ultimate solution for online anonymity.
** Tor Browser, originally short for The Onion Router is free and open-source software. Tor implements onion routing.
The system uses an anonymous volunteer proxy system, consisting of more than seven thousand relay systems, to conceal the location and usage of users, avoiding network monitoring or traffic analysis. Using Tor helps users to access the Internet anonymously, not giving statistics “visitors to websites, online posts, online messages and other forms of communication.
Brave is developed by Brave Software, founded on May 28, 2015, by CEO Brendan Eich and CTO Brian Bondy.
Brave sets itself apart from other Chromium browsers by focusing on user privacy — specifically by blocking trackers, scripts, and ads by default. So when you use the Brave browser, areas of the website that normally display ads will appear as spaces. In some cases pages are not loading properly, which will require you to choose a different browser or set the ‘enable shield’ setting to ‘disable shield’ which disables privacy protection and security. secret.
**** When you use the Tor profile through a VPN, you will first connect to the VPN before opening Tor. A VPN encrypts your traffic before it is sent over the Tor network, hiding your use of Tor from your carrier. Using Tor through a VPN, your VPN provider can’t see the data you’re sending through Tor, but they can see that you’re connected to it. The Tor input button can’t see your real IP; instead, it will see the IP of your VPN server, which will help increase your anonymity.”