1. Make Restart, Hibernate Button On The Desktop
- Right-click New >> Shortcut
- Next we type in the dialog that is: Shutdown / h
- Similar to the other shortcut we type: Shutdown -r -t 0
- Continue to Next
- This place names the shortcut. Remember to set the correct name corresponding to the function. Alright when I want to Restart Hibernate :)))
- After finishing, click on Finish to complete
- If you do not know how to change the Icon, then return to read the end of part 1 here: Part 1
- Just like part 1, go to Google Images and immediately find 2 Icons suitable for any Shortcut.
- When looking, write the extension. For example, restart.ico or hibernate.ico can find it immediately
- Remember to download so that it does not touch. If not, itchy hands press delete when turning on the device to sleep again: v
- I have chosen 2 like that Icon. Oops!
- Select the Icon corresponding to the Shortcut and function, Done, click Open >> OK >> OK.
So I have completed 3 buttons Shutdown, Restart and Hibernate. Good luck!