That is, remove the Shutdown, Restart, Sleep or Hibernate buttons in the Start Menu. At first the buttons are full like this!
OK, got it Begin. You go to Start and type gpedit.msc
- Next you look there are 2 main items, we select User Configuration
- Select Administative Templates
- Click the Start Menu And Taskbar
- Finally, choose Remove and prevent access to the Shutdown, …..
- Right-click on it and select Edit
- The default is Not Configured here
- Now there are options:
– Enabled: Ie delete the buttons Shutdown, Restart, Sleep and Hibernate
– Disabled: Is to turn on that button as usual does not delete the button at all!
I will choose Enabled to try it!
- Finished, click Apply >> OK
- OK now it only has 2 buttons, Switch User and Log Off
To get back those buttons, go back to gpedit.msc and select Disabled