1. What is Enscape?
Enscape 3.1 (Enscape3D) is a powerful plugin (extension) name for use with Revit, SketchUp, Rhinoceros and Archicad. This plugin is a render at the moment. You can polish your graphics using this plugin in the software. You will also be able to enhance your project visuals from any angle using this plugin’s point-to-point rendering technology.
With the support of Enscape 3D, users can view and explore their projects directly in the modelling tool and thus allowing them to focus on creating, designing and building.
Enscape works in such a way that you don’t have to do anything specific. Just going into the Enscape section in the software and selecting it and clicking on the Enscape option will start the rendering operation. In fact, besides the simple operation of this operation for the user, this plugin does a lot of processing and in the end, gives a great result. In addition, the Enscape 3.1 plugin has two- and three-dimensional momentum rendering and VR capabilities.
In addition, this plugin can create panoramic images. You can convert your graphic projects to 360-degree images using this plugin. All this with a simple click of the plugin, making it easy for users to do this.
2. Features of Enscape
- Use for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino ceros and Archicad software
- Easy to use with just one click
- Create your improvement project image
- Transform your project images into virtual reality
- Create panoramas from your project images
3. What’s New in Enscape3D 3.1
Provide BIM information:
BIM data can now be viewed directly in Enscape, bringing important information to you.
Lights and surrounding buildings:
Thanks to our 3D team, you have access to over 250 pieces of new content including accessories and furniture that will help you enrich your display. Also, the most popular categories our users want to know more about our lights and buildings.
Enscape 3.1 version is available in German.
4. Link Download Enscape3D 3.1 Full 64bit
- Step 1: Extract the file you just downloaded above
- Step 2: Open and install normally
- Step 3: Exit installation completed
- Step 4: Open the file in the crack folder
- Step 5: Open one of the software Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, ArchiCAD, select Plugin Enscape3D
- Step 6: Select About in Enscape3D -> Enter License Key -> Paste from clipboard -> Apply license
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Required CAD software
- Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- SketchUp Make & Pro 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Rhino 5.0 64bit and 6.0
- ArchiCAD 21 and 22
- RAM: 4 GB