Hi. Hello friends!
Today I will return to a post about Windows 10. One little tip is how to boot your computer faster with Win 8 or Win 10!
- First go to Start >> Control Panel >> Power Options
- Or type in Run: Power Options and then Enter
- Next select the section: Choose what the power button does
- Here, the default Shutdown Settings will not be changed
- To customize, we click on Change settings that are currently unavaiable
Now we can click Turn On Fast Startup
- Save changes again and then continue
- Continue out Start select Run and type cmd
- Type in powercfg / hibernate on
Save changes again and then continue
Continue out Start select Run and type cmd
Type in powercfg / hibernate on…
First you create a text file and paste this code into:
:: To enable hibernate
powercfg -h on
:: To turn on Fast Startup
REG ADD “HKLM \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Session Manager \ Power” / V HiberbootEnabled / T REG_dWORD / D 1 / F
Then Save as again to turnon.bat for example
Remember the Save as type to be All file
OK! Then run the file you just created and you have successfully enabled Fast Startup mode already
Now Restart your device to save your changes!
Accomplished! Good luck
Goodbye and see you soon!
>>> See more: Start Windows Defender in Windows 10