1. The cause of the error network problem valorant?
There are 3 main reasons as far as I know
- Cause your network is not stable
- Caused by your server IP address
- The system comes from valorant
2. How to Fix network problem valorant?
First, you can check your network signal to see if it is stable.
– Use keyboard shortcuts: Windows + R >>Type CMD like the image below >> Enter.
– Type Ping 220.127.116.11 >> enter to check the stable speed when pinging to google
– If you see that the “ms” network speed is always stable, it’s okay. The numbers may vary depending on your internet service provider.
As shown in my picture, the network is always stable at 22ms. Then we can certainly eliminate the cause from here. If your ping jumps wildly without following a fixed ms, then surely the cause of the problem you are using is the network you are using.
Obviously, if you are in the USA and your IP address is in Japan, for example, the transmission from the valorant Japanese server to the USA will suffer a great loss in terms of transmission delay.
The main cause is that this situation may be caused by you using Fake IP or an application on your PC.
The Fix is also very simple, you can visit the website” https://whatismyipaddress.com/”: To know your exact address.
“Ok so come here surely you can find out if the cause is your network causing the network problem valorant?”
However, if the error persists, then the possibility cannot be ruled out. Or watch at distance 3.
This cause may come from valorant’s server system. You can fix it by exiting valorant’s game and re-entering it to check the results. I think it will be quite OK to fix this situation.
OK, so the last article I showed everyone how to Fix network problem valorant? Wish you have interesting knowledge