Close The Lid But Laptop Still Working
Hi. Hello friends!
I will continue the series of tips on computers. But this time on Laptops!
Do you want when you download a file when you are busy going somewhere and you can fold the Laptop screen down but the computer is still working!
I always use this method to listen to music and fold the screen down comfortably!
So let’s start!
You must first enter Power Options. Have 2 way:
- Method 1: You notice the lower right of the TaskBar has a pin icon with a jack.
Click on it and select More Power Options
- – Method 2: Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Hardware And Sound >> Power Options
Power Options window appears, select one of the 2 items
+ Choose when to turn off the display
+ Change when the computer sleeps
- Next, click on Change advanced power settings
- An additional dialog box appears, find the item Power button and Lid
Double click on it or click the plus sign next to it
- Continue to select Lid close action
- Then select both On battery and Plugged in: Do nothing
- Finally click Apply >> OK to change the settings
OK, now you can close the screen, but the computer is still working!
I wish you successful setup!
Goodbye and see you next posts!