There are many ways to handle this problem, today dancylove will introduce some ways for you to fix 640×480 video mode?
1. For win 10?
Click the Start button:
Select the Settings icon.
Click Advanced display settings.
Click on the menu under Resolution.
Select the option you want. We strongly recommend going with the one that has (Recommended) next to it.
You’ve changed your display resolution!
2. For GTA Vice City in Windows 10
1. First of all, open File Explorer or chorme and navigate to the below-given directory –
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto Vice City
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- In the destination folder, right-click gta-vc application extension.
- If you have a desktop shortcut of the same, then do a right-click on it. Select Properties option from the context menu.
- When the popup opens, enter into Compatibility tab.
- Check the box that reads “Run this program in compatibility mode for:“.
- Click the dropdown menu below and choose Windows 10.
- Proceed forward to Settings area and check the box set for Run in 640×480 screen resolution.
- Also, check the box that says “Run this program as an administrator“.
- Now, click the Apply button followed by tapping OK.
- Close the popup window and run the game.
source: refer to howto-connect and