To fix this, Open YouTube as you usually do. It will load in as m.youtube .com but dont mind that and do this:
- Before your web address in your browser there will be a lock symbol to the left of https:// . Click that symbol.
- Then go into cookies. You will see m.youtube .com listed in it.
- Click that and DELETE it.
- Close the tab with m.youtube .com
- Then in a new tab MANUALLY TYPE in www.youtube .com
- You will be seeing the desktop version.
the URL location on your browser
Search for m.youtube.com-> Click on three dots->Click on Clear Data.
That’s it! It Works!
The easiest way you can find on youtube url: m.youtube.com and delete m. Go is okay
Ok so those are the most basic steps to fix the above error. Good luck