There are many ways to fix this 260 roblox error online – but today I will guide you how to most effectively fix the error.
* What is the cause of Roblox error code 260?
Here are numerous reasons to why Roblox Error Code 260 might be happening
- Firewall has blocked Roblox Network Port
- VPN turned on
- Antivirus Blocking Roblox
- Corrupt Roblox Browser Settings
- Account Banned
- Roblox Application Getting Blocked By Firewall
- Roblox Servers Down
- Internet Problems
- Login Glitch
First you visit the website https://www.vpngate.net/ and select Let’s change your IP address by using VPN Gate!
And select SSL -VPN connect guide – like the image below
Next Run and install – Then start with Run Admin privileges.
Next Next, choose server and connet
Other parameters you leave it as default for it to connect. OK so that’s done, restart Roblox to see if all errors are gone.
Through Start > Search Firewall > Click on “Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security.”
2. Now click on Outbound Rules, and under the Actions Tab click “New Rule”
3. In the new outbound rule wizard, select Port under Rule that controls connections for a TCP or UDP port.
4. Afterward, click on Protocol and Ports and do the following.
5. Under “Does this rule apply to TCP or UDP?” Select UDP.
6. Secondly, select Specific Remote ports under “Does this rule apply all remote ports or specific remote ports”, enter the value “49152-65535″. This is the official Roblox Port address.”
7. Once done, click on Next and select Allow this connection. This means, that the Roblox port connection will be allowed.
8. Click Next again, checkmark these in Profile.
9. Once again click on next, and under the name, write something that resembles Roblox. After you are done with that, click on finish and start playing Roblox. I can guarantee there won’t be any errors from now on.
Name your new outbound rule and finish.