1. What is a Screenshot?
A screenshot or screen capture is a picture taken by a computer, mobile or tablet user, using the device in question, to record the visible items displayed on the screen. The image is stored as a graphics file. Screenshots can be taken using various programs or by using particular keyboard/button shortcuts.
2.How to Take a Screenshot on a Computer?
Hit the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button, to take a screenshot of the entire screen:
After clicking that button, you will open the paint application on your computer and press ctrl + v to paste the image into it. And save to PC is finished.
* Use the Snipping Tool program to take and edit screenshots: If you’re having difficulty locating or using the Print Screen key you might prefer to use Snipping Tool. Snipping Tool is a program that is included for free with Windows 7.
Windows Vista, and a number of other Windows products. It allows you to take screenshots easily by clicking New and then selecting the area that you’d like to screenshot. You can then edit the screenshot, using highlighter and pen tools. Snipping Tool is just one of the numerous tools available to assist you in taking screenshots.
Hit the Command, Shift and 3 keys together to take a screenshot of the entire screen: When using Mac, pressing the Command, Shift and 3 buttons together will take a screenshot of your entire screen. This screenshot will be automatically saved to your desktop. Press the Command, Shift and 4 keys together to take a screenshot of a selected area.
- Use the Grab tool to take a screenshot: An alternative to the keyboard shortcuts on Mac is to use the Grab tool. Grab is a program that is included for free with Macs. It allows you to take screenshots easily by clicking Capture and then selecting the type of screenshot that you’d like to take. Grab is just one of the numerous tools available to assist you in taking screenshots.
3. How to Capture Screenrecord on iPad:
- With the ipad press and hold the “Power” button then press the Home button and release both.
- If your iPad doesn’t have a home button then press and hold the “power” button + press the “volume up” button.
For example: iPad Pro 2018, press and hold the power button, then press the volume up button and release both
4. How To Take A Screenshot On A Phone
With ios phone, since I am using it is version 14.2 so the screenshot will work: power button + volume up button
Press the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.