I was going to make a video but I think it’s faster to take pictures with the serial number. You just do the same as in the picture okie. By default, you have installed J2TEAM Security. OK let’s start!
- Go to the profile page of the person you need to review the first message. Then click on the Message button (Message)
- Tap the name at the top of the message dialog, it will open a side menu.
- Right-click View profile > Copy link address. So you have obtained the numeric link ID.
- You click on the J2TEAM Security icon to open the options page. Look at the menu on the right select Facebook Tools.
- Next, select Messenger History.
- Paste the link you got from Figure 1. Press Enter and wait for the tool to scan the message history.
That way, you have reviewed the first message and know how the two of you got to know each other. Let’s review the memories together. In the next versions, I will update again so that the message history scanning tool can handle both username links. Previously supported, but due to Facebook update, now only support digital ID link form.