Have you ever wondered how much power your computer is running and you have to buy a fairly large power supply of about 400-500W (real capacity). Do you really know your computer spend How many voltage capacitor in the power supply?
Today I would like to introduce you to a compact and lightweight LocalCooling software. Help you to check the details of the capacity of the devices in your PC to see how much power your computer uses.
LocalCooling is a software that can help you see in detail how much Kwh devices on your PC consume, In addition, LocalCooling has its own advantages that can help you reduce the power consumption of devices. ..
You can Download LocalCooling 1.04 here
After You have finished downloading and installing, you access LocalCooling from the Desktop. A detailed table of power consumption of each PC device will be displayed.
At Power Card: In this My local power card localcooling will list the devices attached to the pc that consume power, such as monitors, hard drives, CPUs, VGA display cards, and other peripherals such as Speakers, quatjv. .v … v..power card will indicate the consumption voltage.
General tab: Allows users to customize the power-saving environment according to the software levels:
– Low (save power at least): For computers that require the hardware to be “awake” to handle heavy applications such as high graphics, heavy games, audio processing …
– Medium (safe power saving): for working environment that does not require too much “labor” of hardware. You can play light games, multimedia entertainment such as watching movies, listening to music, surfing the web … while still saving a certain amount of power consumption.
– High (maximum power savings): When this “speed” of working the hardware will be “rested” thoroughly, but this environment is very safe for light office work like writing documents, calculating data or surfing the web …
Advanced tab: Allows users to create their own environment to save power according to their preferences
Switch off monitor after (minutes / houre): Automatically reduces the amount of power transmitted to the screen but does not turn off the screen, at a preset time (minutes / hour).
– Spin down disks after (minutes / houre): Automatically reduces the rotation speed of the hard disk if the machine does not need to work much after each (minute / hour) predefined.
– Shutdown / Hibernate PC after (minutes / houre) option: Automatically shuts down or puts the computer into “hibernation” mode after a set (minutes / hour) time.
– Never shutdown if: ………… is running: Do not reduce the speed and power consumption of hardware devices when you are running an application specified in this option. For example, music player (winamp.exe), windows media (wmplayer.exe) …