Do you want to share a funny moment or full of laughter to your friends and relatives without having to show the lengthy video for them to watch? You just need to blink that video has been uploaded to your personal page to share with your friends because its size is only as small as a normal image file.
So now let’s get to work!
First we have to enter the browser extension we are using
– For Firefox, click on the word “Firefox” at the top left of the screen. And select Add-ons
Enter keyword MakeGIF Video Capture in the search box then Click “Install” to install MakeGIF Video Capture on FireFox
Remember to restart Firefox after installing the add-on
– For Google Chrome, please click on this link: Chrome Store
– Then you type MAKEGIF into the “Search” box you have marked
– NOTE: MUST CHOOSE “MAKEGIF VIDEO CAPTURE” IN UTILITIES ITEM. IF CHOOSE THE MAKEGIF IN THE APPLICATION KIA WILL NOT DO.
Next, the browser will display the MakeGIF Video Capture icon in the upper right corner of the screen, open the YouTube page and select a Video Clip that you want to make an animation then Click the MakeGIF Video Capture icon.
Next you Click “Capture Settings” to edit GIF images.
– Here shows the parameters:
- Quality: Quality of GIF files
- Size: Size of GIF images
- Capture FPS: Motion speed of GIF images
- Max Frames: Maximum number of frames for GIF images
- Play Button: There is a play button or not
After you have set the parameters above, click “Start”. Align to the end of the section you want and click: “Done”
After I have finished cutting the part I want to create a GIF, it will show me the section I have cropped. You see if it is reasonable or not, if appropriate, we continue without going back to the previous step.
Done then you click on: “Generate GIF”.
You wait a while for it to Encode and then just click on: “Save GIF” to download it
- Or you can always Share via the green Share button next to it
- And this is my accomplishment. If you are a Manucians like and share enthusiastically