Sleep Timer Your PC After Complete Tasks
Hi. Hello friends!
We meet again. And to continue the Leaking Screen of Laptops Screen But The Device Still Works, I will write a post that connects to that article. Because I think it complement each other!
In the previous article, I have introduced to you the feature of folding Laptops screen but the machine still works, so what is that for?
For gamers to plow the game overnight!
For those who like entertainment, they can fold the computer and still listen to music!
For JAVer fans, make sure to plug in the device overnight :)))))
And to make it even more complete, I will add that I can shutdown after completing the job! And I’m not sure it will be 100%, Because why! This is not software. And it’s only relatively, I’ll talk later.
- Come on! Let’s do it!
- First, you determine what computer you want to work!
- For example, download a file with a size of about 5GB, but it is already late or you have no work. Just download it. I will notice the remaining time of the task!
- For example, this file has 3 hours and 18 minutes left! So at least it will take time like that. Then we will turn off 4 hours longer!
- Calculate at least: 4 hours x 60 mins = 240 mins
- This is in seconds so we have to change it to seconds: 240 mins x 60s = 14400s
- If you do not count, open Calculator now :)))))
- First, go to START and type in the Search box: CMD
- A window appears: Type: shutdown -s -t 14400
- Then Enter
OK, close the phone and go to sleep!
For Download using Coc Coc, Google Chrome or Firefox, we can go to the Download management page of the browser to see how much time is left!
If you want to cancel that command before the specified time is over, you can Run >> CMD >> type: Shutdown -a