Hi. Hello friends!
Today I will come back with an article on Windows 10. One small tip is how to boot the computer faster with Win 8 or Win 10!
- First, go to Start >> Control Panel >> Power Options
- Or type Run: Power Options and Enter
Next choose the section: Choose what the power button does
- Here, the Shutdown Settings will remain unchanged by default
- To customize, click Change settings that are currently unavaiable
Now we can click Turn On Fast Startup
- Save changes and then continue
- Continue out to Start, select Run and type cmd
- Type powercfg / hibernate on
- Then Enter and you have successfully enabled Fast Startup mode
Alternatively, you can create a Batch file to run directly
Try it out!
First create a text file and paste this code into:
:: To enable hibernate
powercfg -h on
:: To turn on Fast Startup
REG ADD “HKLM \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Session Manager \ Power” / V HiberbootEnabled / T REG_dWORD / D 1 / F
- Then Save as back to turnon.bat for example
- Remember the Save as type item is to be All file
OK, got it Then run the newly created file and you have successfully enabled Fast Startup mode already
Now Restart the device to save the changes!
Accomplished! Good luck
Goodbye and see you soon!