1. What is blood?
Blood is composed of cells and plasma. The presence of antigenic components on the surface of red blood cells and antibodies in the plasma will determine the difference or similarity between individuals and determine the corresponding blood types.
Currently, science has discovered that there are over 30 different blood group systems such as the ABO system, the Rh system, the Kell system, the MN system…, with nearly 400 different blood types. In which the ABO and Rhesus (Rh(D)) blood group systems are extremely important due to their strong immunogenic properties.
A blood transfusion is the receipt of blood or blood products including erythrocytes, platelets, and plasma from a donor to be stored in a plastic bag and given through a line with a needle attached to the vein of the person’s arm. receive. Blood transfusion is usually carried out in the following cases: reducing blood volume, treating anemia, providing some components of blood other than red blood cells, plasma transfusion for hemophilia patients, etc.
The principle of blood transfusion is not to let the corresponding antigen and antibody meet in the body. Therefore, determining the correct blood group before transfusion is very important.
Blood group O is called the “universal donor” blood group, which means that all groups can donate but only receive blood from the same group O. Blood group AB is the “universal recipient” blood group, ie receive all blood types. group but can only give people with the same blood group AB.
2. Some fun facts about blood types:
– According to a study in Japan, they found that blood type also affects a person’s health and personality, such as:
Blood A person is a practical person, always interested in people around, thoughtful and very careful in everything. Often due to the amount of protein in the blood, they often have problems absorbing high-protein products such as butter, milk, …
– People with blood B are the exact opposite of blood A, they are often intuitive, artistic, dreamy and quite heartless. Blood B often has problems digesting seafood such as shrimp, crab, etc.
– O blood people are liberal, value relationships, they appreciate competition. Because their blood protein is quite high, their blood is a favorite food of mosquitoes. That’s also the reason why O blood people are fatter than other blood people
– People with blood type O are often more susceptible to stomach ulcers than other blood types, because the cell membranes in people with this blood type contain substances that are “attractive” to bacteria that cause ulcers. Most people with blood type O are quite fond of drinking, which makes them prone to digestive disorders. In return, O blood people are usually very good
– People with blood type A have a higher rate of cancer than people with other blood types ;-; especially breast cancer (for women). Blood A’s stamina is inclined towards endurance
– People with blood B usually rarely get dengue fever, because for mosquitoes, B blood is bad, so they rarely choose B blood as an object. In addition, in some studies, blood B has high resistance (happiness).
– Blood AB is smart, but in return, their physical strength is relatively poor. Not to mention that they are prone to cardiovascular diseases, and when they are old, they are the most prone to forgetfulness compared to other blood types ;-; Fortunately, they are a group of people who rarely suffer from stomach or lung diseases :’>>>
THIS IS READ EVERYONE READING THIS REFERENCE. This is just a statistical analysis of the numbers in a study, so nothing is 100% accurate. Being sick or not being sick depends on other factors such as genetics, living environment, daily activities, food, etc., and clouds.
3.The Japanese view of blood type
Blood type A:
Most of the Japanese population has blood type A, the keyword of this group is: well organized. They like to keep things neat, orderly, meticulous, careful, serious, like to help others. However, their disadvantage is that they are easily stressed.
Blood type A accounts for the most in Japan, accounting for 38.2%. Does this explain the strict and stable relationship between the top and bottom of Japanese society over the centuries? Therefore, in the Japanese way of looking at people, people with blood type A are very respected and won a lot of hearts.
Blood type O:
Blood type O is described as optimistic, open-minded, able to lead and inspire many people. They have incredible endurance and flexibility.
The disadvantage of blood type O is that at first glance, it seems comfortable but has a strong personality, a bit selfish because of excessive self-love, and rarely accepts the opinions of others. This blood type is abundant in professors and diplomats.
Blood group B:
People with blood type B are famous for their creativity. They are curious, vibrant, and full of inspiration. The personality of people with blood type B is the exact opposite of blood type A, they like freedom, hate being tied to frameworks, order and rules, but sometimes become capricious.
Blood group AB:
In the Japanese view of people, people with blood type AB are often quite complicated. They inherit the shyness from blood type A, but also have the openness of B. In Japan, type AB blood is rare and hard to find, and people with blood type AB are often found to be quite eccentric. No matter what happens, they are calm, and quiet, do not like violence. This blood type is abundant among critics.
The Japanese way of looking at people is also interesting in that it is possible to predict the interaction between blood types:
A – A: these same personalities create empathy.
A – O: A is sensitive and O is not. Differences can be stressful for a conversation.
A – B: both A and B have the ability to enjoy things to their own pace, which can be difficult to get along with.
A – AB: people with blood type A may feel incompatible with people with blood type AB whose part B is too strong and vice versa. However, they can still maintain a stable relationship.
O – O: Although their honest attitude can build a frank relationship, they tend to clash when they’re together.
O – B: in the Japanese view of people, O blood type people are famous for being patient, they can enjoy and agree with the freedom of type B blood, leading to a good relationship.
O – AB: O are simple and honest people, so it might take a while for them to understand the complexity of AB. However, O is very patient and helpful, they will be good friends when AB is in trouble.
B – B: This may be the best combination when their interests and pace match best.
B – AB: Blood type B likes to spend time working and blood type AB likes to keep privacy, these two personalities respect each other very much. They will have a good relationship as long as one does not interfere with the other’s lifestyle.
AB – AB: AB blood type is quite rare, so when they meet, they will find a strong emotional bond. They understand the complex and unique personalities of others more than any other blood type, so the harmony in their relationship becomes stronger.
The theory is that AB can be received from A and B, O can be transmitted to all but AB, but only in cases of reluctance to do so. Two more is that blood groups like A, B very often have the state of running out of blood.